Creativity, Resilience and Empowerment For Change
Timespan of the project:
European Solidarity Corps
- Stimulate the resilient skills of the volunteers for a greater sense of self-efficacy and sense of initiative within the civic community, developing socio-relational and emotional skills open to the culture of dialogue
- Encourage critical thinking and creativity in volunteers to boost the sense of personal entrepreneurship and active citizenship
- Promoting intercultural competences in young people participating in mobility, based on the recognition of human rights and universal fundamental values
- To develop inclusive innovative practices and non-formal active methods together with volunteers, aimed at involving citizens at risk of marginalization
- Contribute to the development of communities in the host countries
- Strengthen cooperation links between partners and new youth organizations in Europe to improve educational practices
I ANNUAL AGREEMENT:
INDIVIDUAL VOLUNTEERING CROSS-BORDER involvement of 10 volunteers, of which 6 for 6-month activities at CEIPES (2 flows of 3 mobility), 4 for two-month activities – young people with fewer opportunities at BRIGADA DO MAR (2 flows of 2 mobility)
II ANNUAL AGREEMENT:
INDIVIDUAL VOLUNTEERING CROSS-BORDER involvement of 10 volunteers (4 volunteers will be young people with migratory background until 2°generation)
Activities lasting 6 months each: 2 flows of 3 mobility at IAIRS, BRIGADA DO MAR, EUROACCION and 2 flows of 2 mobility at CEIPES
III ANNUAL AGREEMENT:
INDIVIDUAL VOLUNTEERING CROSS-BORDER n.10 volunteers, of which 6 for 6-month activities (2 flows of 3 mobility), 4 for two-month activities – young people with fewer opportunities (2 flows of 2 mobility)
- Direct impact on the local communities and the target groups involved, contributing to local development and to the social inclusion.
- Once the volunteers involved have returned home, they can share their experience and act as multipliers of the results achieved among their peers and between secondary and university students.
- Realization of a booklet, collecting the experiences of young people and it will gather good practices for a successful volunteer experience, both for young people and for organizations, with a focus on volunteers in the status of ‘refugees’.
- CEIPES (Italy)
- BRIGADA DO MAR (Portugal)
- HORS PISTES (France)
- IAIRS (Poland)
- EUROACCION (Spain)