Brave New Words
CEIPES: International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development
For more details, please contact:
- Increase the quality of the educational and “caregiving” process of staff working with people with SpLD.
- Provide proper tools to teachers, trainers and other staff members for working with people with SpLD.
- Increase the quality of the learning process to people with SpLD.
- Increase the quality of the adult inclusive education in the countries involved.
- Increase the cooperation among European different entities working in field of inclusive.
- Education, and technology development.
- To develop a guideline for teachers and educators on 3DPrinting and Augmented Reality to use them whit people with SpLD
- To develop 20 exercises (10 in 3D printing and 10 in Augmented Reality) to help people with SpLD in their learning process
- To test all the materials realized during the implementation of the project with the target group involved.
- To realize a set of webinar to disseminate the project as much as possible.
- A guideline for teachers and trainers about the use of 3DPrinting and Augmented Reality.
- A set of exercises for using the 3DP and AR with people with SpLD.
- A pilot phase.
- A set of webinar to maximize the impact of the final training version.
- IO1A1 – Guideline For Teachers And Trainers About The Use Of 3d Printing And Augmented Reality (Eng))
- IO1A4 -Identification Of 3d Printing Most Suitable Technologies For Special Education (Eng)
- IO1A6 – Develop A Methodology For Creating New 3d Printing Exercises For People With Spld (Eng)
- IO1A7 – Develop A Methodology For Creating New Ar Exercises For People With Spld (Eng)
IO2 – Set Of Exercises For Using 3d Printing And Ar With People With Spld
IO2 A6 – Augmented Reality Toolkit
IO3 – General report about the pilot
IO4 – Set Of Webinars To Maximize The Impact Of The Final Training Version
IO4 – Webinars Reports