Brave New Words
Timespan of the project:
01-11-2019 / 30-04-2022
- Increase the quality of the educational and “caregiving” process of staff working with people with SpLD.
- Provide proper tools to teachers, trainers and other staff members for working with people with SpLD.
- Increase the quality of the learning process to people with SpLD.
- Increase the quality of the adult inclusive education in the countries involved.
- Increase the cooperation among European different entities working in field of inclusive.
- Education, and technology development.
- To develop a guideline for teachers and educators on 3DPrinting and Augmented Reality to use them whit people with SpLD
- To develop 20 exercises (10 in 3D printing and 10 in Augmented Reality) to help people with SpLD in their learning process
- To test all the materials realized during the implementation of the project with the target group involved.
- To realize a set of webinar to disseminate the project as much as possible.
- A guideline for teachers and trainers about the use of 3DPrinting and Augmented Reality.
- A set of exercises for using the 3DP and AR with people with SpLD.
- A pilot phase.
- A set of webinar to maximize the impact of the final training version.