E3D+VET: ERASMUS+ FOR THE IMMERSION IN 3D PRINTING OF VET CENTRES
CEIPES: International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development
For more details, please contact:
- To train teachers non-computer design (CAD) skilled in VET centres with the aim of using 3D printing across almost of all subjects.
- To improve educational transversal skills of the students through the use of 3D printing -to heightened concentration of students with Attention Deficit Disorder.
- To improve 3DP skills of VET teachers without technologic background as the best way to transfer this innovative knowledge to 21st century students.
- To feed an industry that is in high growth as is the 3D printing of their “target groups”: students
- To develop a common methodology to improve the key competences of several subjects in iVET and cVET;
- To create innovative education using a specific industrial technology which creates physical objects using digital models;
- To introduce systematic approaches to, and opportunities for, the initial and continuous professional development of VET teachers, trainers and mentors in both school and work-based settings;
- To train VET teachers to create effective a innovative education using new technologies, in this case 3D printing.
- Development of a methodology for defining 3D printing exercises suitable for transversal education;
- Set of 3D printing exercises for VET-school lessons in different subjects improving skills of students;
- Networking community tool for teachers using 3D printing that will contain the set of exercises;
- Report and tools for immersion of 3D printing in European education and training;
- Set of webinars about the use of 3D printing in VET
- KIT – The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, (Germany)
- CETEM – Technological Research Centre of Wood and Furniture of Murcia Region, (Spain)
- STP- Styrian Technology Park (Slovenia)
- CEIPES – International Centre for the Promotion of Education and Development, (Italy)
- Seminar Berufliche Schulen Karlsruhe, (Germany)
- Pristálica Studio, (Spain)