Become Busy 2.0 has started!
Become Busy 2.0 is an Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships (Project No: 202-3-EL02-KA205-006663) for youth project that supports the initial stage of maturing innovative ideas through education, mentoring, consulting, and networking activities. The Project will contribute to growing ideas into a viable business by developing a virtual pre-incubator, a MOOC platform, and a digital library for youth.
The project involves 6 partners from 5 different countries:
– Institoyto Koinonikis Kainotomias Kai Synoxis (Coordinator) / Greece
– ILA (Netherlands)
– Asociacion Cultural Y Deportiva Lahoya / Spain
– Panellinios Sundesmos Epixiriseon Hlektronikon Efarmogon, Pliroforikis Kai Neon Texnologion / Greece
– Cyprus Organization For Sustainable Education And Active Learning / Cyprus
– Centro Internazionale Per La Promozione Dell’educazione E Lo Sviluppo Associazione (CEIPES) / Italy
The project will last 24 months, from March 2021 to February 2023. It has 4 different Intellectual Outputs (IOs):
– IO1 – Need Analysis on the Use of a Virtual Pre-incubation Strategy
– IO2 – Formulation of e-Business Plans and Development of Prototypes
– IO3 – Upgrade of the Become Busy Platform with Virtual Pre-Incubating Tools of Business
– IO4 – Educational Material of Virtual Pre Incubation Strategy for the Digital Library
The project aims at:
• promoting entrepreneurship education and social entrepreneurship activities among young people;
• promoting, engaging connecting and empowering them;
• promoting quality, innovation and recognition of youth work.
The partners met for the first time online on April 16th, 2021 and introduced one another. The meeting was also important to set the guidelines of the project itself that will start with the implementation of the first IO.
Stay tuned for updates!