CEIPES è alla ricerca di 3 partecipanti italiani interessati al Training Course “Our common identity; European Citizenship” dell’organizzazione turca Youth Group of Evolution. Periodo: Dal 18 al 25 giugno 2015 Dove: Çanakkale, Turkey Partecipanti: 3
Lingua del progetto: Inglese
“Our common identity; European Citizenship”
Key Action 1 – Mobility of youth workers – Training Course
18th of June – 25th of June 2015
This KA-1 Mobility of Individuals, Mobility Project for Young People and Youth Workers, Training Course Project will be hosted in Çanakkale, TURKEY. The aim of the project is to promote the awareness of European citizenship while fighting against discrimination. This project will provide the inclusion of disadvantaged, disabled and marginal groups. This training aims at developing the feeling of European citizenship of the young and increasing the knowledge related to the topics of participants’ rights. At the same time our project tries to provide an effect on local groups in this way adding a contribution to the fight against discrimination. It will also provide an effect on local groups. The project will be implemented by 25 young people, youth leaders and youth workers from Bulgaria, Greece, Croatia, France, Italy, Romania and Turkey. The project will be supported by facilitators and trainers. Our project will take place for seven working days from 13th to 20th February, 2015. During the project, non formal training tools will be used to provide participants with the sustainability of the project. The project includes round table meetings, research workshops, intercultural learning, evaluations, and discussion workshops including sightseeing trips. In the project, symbolic EU passports will be formed.
1. To strengthen the European citizenship of the young, youth leaders and youth workers,
2. To increase the active citizenship, the capabilities of disadvantaged young people and improve the capacity of their employment,
3. To improve the social awareness about disadvantaged young people,
4. To learn about the works of youth associations and their workers with young people, to plan and increase the quality of them,
5. To identify the problems of the young included in the disadvantaged and marginal groups and develop solution proposals,
6. To be known more by the participants of European Union’s regulations intended to the disadvantaged,
7. To increase the participation of the young to the social problems and solutions,
8. To reproduce the international coordination of the youth associations with disadvantaged young people.
1. Workshops: The workshops in the project;
* Brain storm activity on the topic “What do we get from the concepts of disadvantaged young people and European citizenship?”
* A research work about the individual rights on European citizenship.
* A group work on European values.
* A preparation of symbolic EU passports activity
* A policy development work on disadvantaged young people.
2. Presentations: Presentations by each project group of the partner countries and discussions.
3. Intercultural Learning Activities: Games aiming at understanding and learning about different cultures and intercultural nights.
4. Local visits and meetings.
5. Evaluations, energizers, sport activities and future planning activities.
* The non formal education methods will be used in order to achieve the aims of the project in the frame of workshops, role playing, energizers, round table conferences and learning from each other.
Profile of the participants:
1. Disadvantaged Youngsters; immigrants, the unemployed, the disabled, and the economically disadvantaged.
2. Youth workers and youth leaders, active within their organizations and volunteer about disadvantaged youth works.
3. All the participants are expected to have qualification of English and be between the ages of 18 and 30.
Condizioni economiche: – Vitto ed alloggio sono coperti al 100% dall’organizzazione ospitante. – I trasporti acquistati dai partecipanti verranno rimborsati a fine progetto al 100% su un massimale di spesa di 275 euro a persona. Spese superiori saranno a carico dei partecipanti. – Quota di partecipazione 50 euro (tessera associativa CEIPES)
“COME PRESENTARE LA CANDIDATURA
Per candidarsi compilare l’application form ed inviarla a email@example.com entro e non oltre le ore 16.00 del 6 aprile 2015.
Infopack: Info pack Our common identity
Travel Info: Travel info