CEIPES è alla ricerca di 7 partecipanti italiani interessati al Training Course “AcroYoga – Tool for Life” promosso dall’organizzazione estone MTU Escape e coordinato da Drustvo za promicanje kulture zivljenja “Zvono uz Kupu”.
QUANDO: Dal 5 al 15 ottobre 2015 (5 e 15 ottobre, date di arrivo e di partenza)
DOVE: Split (Spalato), Croazia
LINGUA DEL PROGETTO: Inglese
Youth spends more and more time in the digital world, practicing unhealthy motionless lifestyle, losing the connection with nature and “face to face” human communication. Sometimes it can be one of the causes of social exclusion’s phenomenon. Acroyoga is a practice that combine Acrobatic’s adrenalin with Yoga’s harmonious flow, generating life spaces of inner listening, understanding of one’s balance, common sense and connection with the other. Based on what people say: “during the practice your mind is free from negative thoughts”, “you feel joy and happiness”, “you can improve self-confidence and self-esteem”, “you become more and more aware of how communication happens and what you need to make it more and more beautiful”, “you train yourself in active listening of yourself and others”, “Acroyoga teach you to respect yourself, your time, your needs and those of your surround”, Acroyoga involve children, youth and adult people, making them more active in their own life space”, “people can develop life skills that allow participation and creativity”. AcroYoga, combined with non-formal education methods, can help to banish social exclusion and improve the professional and personal skills of both young people and adult.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF YOUTH EXCHNAGE “TOOL OF LIFE” ARE
– To introduce AcroYoga as a method that can be successfully used in improving lives of the young people and to raise competences linked to their educational and professional levels;
– To create an eAcroYoga community;
– To create more effective activities for the benefit of the local community, to actively involve local young people.
– To improve competences in foreign languages;
– To raise participants’ awareness about multicultural interactions and relations, offering them the opportunity to build an international network to promote new project in the frame of Erasmus+;
* The non-formal education methods will be used in order to achieve the aims of the project.
For more detailed information you can find the InfoPack in attachment.
PROFILE OF THE PARTICIPANTS
-Age: 18-30 anni;
– interested in evolving mentally, physically and spiritually;
– motivated to learn AcroYoga as a tool in their professional and personal lives.
– Available to participate from October 5th to 15th 2015.
– Priority for whom is resident or is living in Sicily
Vitto ed alloggio sono coperti al 100% dall’organizzazione ospitante. – I trasporti acquistati dai partecipanti verranno rimborsati al termine del progetto al 100% su un massimale di spesa di 170 euro a persona. Spese superiori saranno a carico dei partecipanti. – Quota di partecipazione 50 euro (tessera associativa CEIPES)
COME PRESENTARE LA CANDIDATURA
Per candidarsi, compilare l’application form in allegato ed inviarla a email@example.com entro e non oltre le 16 dell’8 settembre 2015.