A Partnership building activity for youth organisations that want to support their LGBT young people.
A seven day seminar/training course to be held in Ireland in June 2015.
Arrive Sat 20th June to Sat 27th June Depart
CEIPES è alla ricerca di 1 partecipanti italiano che sia interessato a questo progetto. Periodo: Dal 20 al 27 giugno 2015 Dove: Irlanda Partecipanti: 1
Lingua del progetto: Inglese
Descrizione del progetto:
This Partnership Building Activity provides an opportunity to explore deeper the participation of LGBT young people in Europe, find project partners and improve LGBT young people´s participation at local and international level.
* To raise the knowledge of LGBT young person’s issues
* To explore the challenges for LGBT young people
* To build awareness of LGBT in your organisation
* To explore the national reality of your LGBT youth policy & practice
* To share the experience and participation practices of your organisation
* To find international partners
* To develop international projects
* To develop specific proposals for future projects
* To learn more about the funding possibilities of the Erasmus+ Programme.
Non-formal interactive methods: group work, discussion, sharing, intercultural activities, workshops, exchange of experience, theory and practice, exploring the local reality, reflection
* Ready to cooperate in an Erasmus+ Project
* Want to learn more about the Erasmus+ programme
* Are willing and able to communicate in English
We will have a productive and enjoyable week in a dynamic environment.
Travel arrangements (as per Youth in Action Programme criteria):
* Participation fees: 50 Euros – to be deducted from your travel refund.
* Board and lodging: fully covered
* Travel: as per Erasmus+ programme (see below)
* 18 participants – from Ireland, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Estonia, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, The Netherlands – one participant from each organisation.
* The training will take place in Clonmines (Wellington Bridge), Co.Wexford, Ireland, a beautiful rural location situated near the sea.
* Only apply if you are excited, interested and willing to work hard at the training. You will be challenged to take risks and go deep into issues.
* Please see below for information about venue, etc.
When deciding to come on this training please bear in mind these
* Training will take place in a rural location there is no shop, bar or amenities within walking distance of venue. It is located in the south of Ireland – Clonmines (near Wellington Bridge), Co. Wexford.
* Accommodation will be split between venue and nearby rented house. All participants will be accommodated in shared bedrooms.
* Food will be cooked for us, but we all share in the clean up after every meal.
* There is NO internet at either house or venue, so please come with your own mobile internet if you require it for the duration of the training.
* Arrival day Saturday 20st of June – the venue is approx. 3 hours bus journey from Dublin Airport. On Saturday there is only one direct bus that brings you to Wellington Bridge, which is 5km from the venue. The bus to Wellington Bridge leaves at 17.00 from Dublin Airport Coach Park and at 18.00 from O’Connell St (outside the Gresham Hotel), which is the main street in Dublin. All pax must travel by this bus as we will organise a pick up from Wellington Bridge when this bus arrives. This means that all pax must arrive in Dublin airport at the very latest 16.00 (which will leave you time to depart your flight, clear passport control, collect your bag and walk the 10 mins to the coach park). If you cannot make a flight that brings you into Dublin by this time, then I suggest you travel the day before and stay in Dublin Friday night. I can send suggestions of cheap accommodation in Dublin, which you must pay for yourself. Please only fly to DUBLIN airport, we cannot assist flights to any other airport.
* Departure day Saturday 27th of June – There is only one bus from Wellington Bridge, it leaves at 07.30 on Saturday morning and arrives at Dublin airport at 11.00.
* I am giving you this information to help you book your flights. The maximum travel budget granted for partners is detailed below. Please allow 28 euro for return bus ticket to Wellington Bridge in Wexford. We will send more info about travel refund later. Please keep all original travel receipts for refund (bus, train plane).
* Please only attend if you are a motivated participant and MUST be willing to dive head-in and participate FULLY in the training.
* All participants must be 18 years of age or over.
* All participants are responsible for their own health and travel insurance.
* All participants must be able to communication and work in English.
Condizioni economiche: – Vitto ed alloggio sono coperti al 100% dall’organizzazione ospitante. – I trasporti acquistati dai partecipanti verranno rimborsati a fine progetto al 100% su un massimale di spesa di 360 euro a persona. Spese superiori saranno a carico dei partecipanti. – Quota di partecipazione 50 euro (tessera associativa CEIPES) + 50€ fee per l’organizzazione ospitante
COME PRESENTARE LA CANDIDATURA
Per candidarsi compilare l’application form ed inviarla al seguente indirizzo: firstname.lastname@example.org entro e non oltre le ore 16.00 del 17/03/2015.